• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Tubeless trussrods on Historic SGs?

Does anyone know if the Historic SGs got tubeless truss rods starting in 2013 as well, or was it just LPs?

TM1

All Historic’s come with Tubeless Trussrod & Hide Glue construction.

Thanks for the answers. I have another similar question; did SGs get the True Historic plastics and stuff?

TM1

I don't know about the SG's but the new ES-335 TDC `64 reissue I got yesterday did.

Interesting. There was a $500 price increase for the SG in 2015, and then another $500 increase in 2016, which could reflect the use of TH parts. But they never actually said so on their website, which would be weird to leave out, lest they look like arbitrary price hikes.

TM1

Interesting. There was a $500 price increase for the SG in 2015, and then another $500 increase in 2016, which could reflect the use of TH parts. But they never actually said so on their website, which would be weird to leave out, lest they look like arbitrary price hikes.
You have to ask the Customer Service dept. even then they’re not real forthcoming..