The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

Brazilian Check - Your help is needed

Some of you might know this little freeware I wrote 2005 (I think) which is able to identify Historics equipped with Brazilian Rosewood. I thought it might be time for a little update - which I did today.
    You can download "Brazilian Check" from my server (guitarmaniacs.de). It's absolutely free. I wrote it to prevent (internet) fraud. It is running on Windows only.

Here is a screenshot:

BrazilianCheck.jpg

You can download here:

https://www.guitarmaniacs.de/files/brcheck/brcheck.zip

The only thing I ask for is to help me to get database filled with detailed informations. So if you have a RI with a brazilian fretboard please do me a favour and send me
    some more informations on your guitar and I will add them to the database. Here is an example.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Top | Figured Cherry Sunburst
    Price paid | 3.900 Dollars
    Dealer | Garret Park USA
    Location | Germany
    Modifications | Voodoos, CTS, Original Bumble Bees
    Date of purchase | 04/2003
    Sold | ./.
    Version | Normal
    Url to picture | ./.
    Notes | Incredible sounding guitar.
    ================================================== ===========================

Cheers
    Niels
    --
    https://www.guitarmaniacs.de
    Last edited by guitarmaniacs; 06-01-20 at 02:50 PM.