• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I intend to hurt you... and I want to go on hurting you

Bob Womack

One wag over on the TGP graphically combined another atrocity that showed up for sale with this one. First the original. May I present the "Stove" Les Paul:

hfiuBll.jpg

And now the hybrid mock-up to amuse and horrify:

SzzwctX.jpg

Bob

Don

One wag over on the TGP graphically combined another atrocity that showed up for sale with this one. First the original. May I present the "Stove" Les Paul:

hfiuBll.jpg

And now the hybrid mock-up to amuse and horrify:

SzzwctX.jpg

Bob

That kinda "works" on this mess of a guitar!

jrgtr42

I'm torn. I'd probably think this is cool if they tore up an Epi or another cheap copy, but this...:dang
I do wonder about those mods - when was it done, how was it done, pro or amateur? What drugs were they on when they conceived and executed the idea...

Not to mention how they think it's worth $2500.

globalist

I'm torn. I'd probably think this is cool if they tore up an Epi or another cheap copy, but this...:dang
I do wonder about those mods - when was it done, how was it done, pro or amateur? What drugs were they on when they conceived and executed the idea...

Not to mention how they think it's worth $2500.

Maybe the Alien Crop Circles on the back bump the value up?

El Gringo

Jeez , that did hurt ! Wow, incredible in a bad way , a horrible way . Must have been on some serious crap to think this was a creation or something .

Trans-Am

Ahahahah! A burner stove/mosquito coil eh!:laugh2::laugh2:

Should have been the front really!:headbange