• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

JB and his Vintage Gibsons

Pellman73

the one where the V is in color and he is black and white is really cool

TM1

Very nice shots! Great ones of Norm's old 1960 Burst. I've seen it up close at a number of guitar shows! Personally, I'd love to see what else you've shot! Thanks! We can never have enough shots of guys playing vintage guitars!

The Guitar Hunter

Very nice shots! Great ones of Norm's old 1960 Burst. I've seen it up close at a number of guitar shows! Personally, I'd love to see what else you've shot! Thanks! We can never have enough shots of guys playing vintage guitars!

Thanks! I didn't want to post a bunch of my JB photos, so I figured I would just post a few, but I've been lucky to have photographed the few vintage guitars that I have so far. If anyone needs some photos...
Here's a couple of bursts that Neal Schon got last year. 9 0696 has a great neck and its the number after Bernice.

9 0643
90643.jpg

9 0696
90696.jpg