• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Brass vs steel abr-1 posts

gmann

I'm with you. All guitars have their own personalities. I might say though, if a '92 Standard ever becomes a collectors item - I have lived much too long.

Beats the alternative tho huh?!!

Triplet

Beats the alternative tho huh!!

I forget sometimes that LPs are hard to come by for some folks. I remember wanting one for the longest time. I am desensitized by having a half dozen or so now.

Sol

I'm with you. All guitars have their own personalities. I might say though, if a '92 Standard ever becomes a collectors item - I have lived much too long.

Oh, I heard that bro !

Sol

I forget sometimes that LPs are hard to come by for some folks. I remember wanting one for the longest time. I am desensitized by having a half dozen or so now.

Half a dozen? You must be doing something right my friend!

Sol

cherryburst96,
It would be great to hear from you. Lots of help here, with a little humour thrown in for free BTW. :)
If I can take the liberty of saying we are all curious to know where your up to regarding your original post ?

Check in and give us the lowdown !