• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

60th anniversary ‘59 Les Paul Standard?

Louisguitar

Hi all

I have a 2010 50th anniversary Les Paul Standard 1960, version 1 in darkburst color.

The top is amazing and the guitar sound good, but I always wanted to replace it with a True Historic or a CC.

Now there is the 60th anniversary...

Do you think I would make an improvement by replace it for a 60th, a TH or a CC model?

I know that every guitar is “one of a kind” and that every guitar sounds different, but I would like to know your opinion on different instrument line.

What is the best?

Can the Bolivian rosewood fingerboard (Pau Ferro) penalize a resale?

I like factory burst.

Hi all
I have a 2010 50th anniversary Les Paul Standard 1960, version 1 in darkburst color.

The top is amazing , but I always wanted to replace it with a True Historic or a CC.

My guitar sounds good, but do you think I would make an improvement by replace it for a 60th or is it better a TH or a CC model?

Hi all

The top is amazing and the guitar sounds good, but I always wanted to replace it for a TH or CC.

Do you think I would make an improvement by replace it for a 60th, a TH or a CC model?

I know that every guitar is “one of a kind”, but I would like to know opinions on different instrument’s line.

Moreover can the Bolivian rosewood fingerboard (Pau Ferro) penalize a resale?

I like factory burst.

Thanks
I like factory burst.

Thanks
ThanksThe top is amazing and the guitar sound good, but I always wanted to replace it with a True Historic or a CC.

Now there is the 60th anniversary...

What is the best?

I know that every guitar “is one of a kind”, but I would like to know the general
opinion on different instrument’s lines.

I like factory burst.

Thanks

Last edited:

JoeC

Just bought a V1. The Anniversary editions are amazing. Closest thing to the real thing