• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My new 2016 True Historic

RichJr

I just pick this up, 2016 True Historic, 8# 3oz.

Attachments

• LP.jpg
    LP.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 220

El Gringo

Oh my that's very lovely . Great color and figure . Mighty fine , enjoy and rock out and play in good health . A real beauty !

Drayve85

HAPPY NGD!!!!!!! B-E-A- utiful geet!! I have a 2015 TH58, and it’s one of the best guitars I have ever played. I haven’t played too many historical, but enough to know that there’s something special with the TH’s. Play in good health!

Last edited:

P.A.F

beautiful! i have a 2015 one, i've never tried historics as good as THs, you'll see how lovely back, sides and neck will fade.

Victory Pete

That is a nice top, what model is it? I think the True Historics where a turning point for the best sounding Les Pauls.

sreynolds

Congrats! Nice . I have a 2015 True Historic and its my favorite Historic Ive had, it and a CC. They did something right on the True Historics. Enjoy.

Guitardon

What a beauty, and if someone steals you’d pick it out of a thousand with a top like that. I love TH’s, my 90’s burst is made to TH specs. Congrats

Midnight Blues

Very nice! Congrats, HNGD
jam.gif
and play her in good health!

Lebond

Congrats on a beautiful guitar!

I have 2 2015 TH59's as shown in my avatar, the build quality is amazing on both.

corpse

Congrats on a beautiful guitar!

I have 2 2015 TH59's as shown in my avatar, the build quality is amazing on both.

Big Al ain't here on line but he would thoroughly approve of the guitars in your avatar.
I dig 'em too. You should do a 3 year NGD!