• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Show Us Your Stuff Thread

tbirdgreg

Top three....June 2020
big-three.jpg

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
After looking at the core dump of photos that "RhinestoneStrat" posted, I wish this thread had been headlined, "The Show us Your Stuff (But Please Provide Captions!) Thread. :salude

RhinestoneStrat

After looking at the core dump of photos that "RhinestoneStrat" posted, I wish this thread had been headlined, "The Show us Your Stuff (But Please Provide Captions!) Thread. :salude

All you guys on here are such full of positive energy...no wonder this fine forum is such a happening place compared to like My Les Paul forum.:salude

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
All you guys on here are such full of positive energy...no wonder this fine forum is such a happening place compared to like My Les Paul forum.:salude

The Internet can be a very ambiguous place, and often it's necessary to guess the intentions of other people. But there's no need to read any negativity into my post -- I was and am genuinely curious about the background of the guitars you posted. And who is holding the black Les Paul and sitting on a Fender amp?