• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The Mysterious Bob and his Bungalow

Aloha_Ark

Bob is a collector with an incredible, virtually pristine collection of guitars. At the 35 minute mark in the video below, he chats about his 1958 Gibson sunburst, and later, he alludes to a ??? guitar that no one is supposed to know still exists (around 40:00 time mark).

Bob is known to vintage guitar dealers, many of whom frequent this site. However, he seems to want to maintain his anonymity (no problem here). But, what about the ??? guitar and its whereabouts? :ganz

goldtop0

A non mysterious thread then..........however Bob has got a good cache of guitars in good nick with good stories etc:2cool

garywright

I’ve seen that video before ..really nice, and that ‘59 Es-335 :salude

fernieite

There's also the mysterious Bungalow Bill. I think Bob's his uncle. :##

El Gringo

I remember Bungalow Bill.
He was the bloke who was banging Joan Collins in the 80s, so named because "there's nothing upstairs."

Bungalow Bill must have had something going on if he was banging Joan Collins in the 80's during Dynasty's hey day !

sidekick

Thanks for posting the video ... :) ... Some really clean examples and Bob as an enthusiast certainly has some collection.

Noticed the bridge saddles on the super-clean Sunburst 335 all set well back where they looked nigh-on level across the bridge.