• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NEW MGL20 HG High Gain 20w Amp Head!

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
MGL AmpWorks is excited to announce the release of the NEW MGL20 HG high gain amp head! It’s the new 20W little brother of the MGL50 HG with a 6V6 output section. But there’s nothing little about the tone and attitude this amp brings. Will easily cover higher gain sounds from the ‘80’s and right up to current tones being used. There was a lot of effort put into making sure this amp sounded great at “Realistic” home volumes. You can get great tones at a volume no louder than your speaking voice. And even at that volume there’s plenty of punch in the bottom end. Amp is available in 3 head cab sizes, 26"(standard 50 small box), 24" and a small 20" to fit on top of the smaller 1-12" speaker cabs without hanging over the sides. Just like all of the MGL amps, this amp is all point to point hand wired and built in-house by Guy Harvey. We’re also very happy to have partnered with LA guitarist, Jimmy Burkard, who is doing all of the demo videos:https://mglampworks.com/mgl-20-hg Please email me: mark@marksguitarloft.com or visit our new site: mglampworks.com

PRICE: $1,675.00

*BUILD SPECS
*Black powder coated .090" aluminum chassis w/ welded and ground corners
*Custom USA made power & output transformers
*First tone cap in circuit is an NOS mustard, the rest are SoZo
*Belton power & preamp tube sockets
*18 AWG mil spec Teflon insulated wire
*carbon film resistors
*Brass shaft CTS pots
*JJ or ARS filter caps
*JJ 6V6 power tubes
*NOS original Chinese 12AX7 preamp tubes
*Swanson Cabinet birch head cabs available in 20”, 24” and 26” widths with various tolex colors available at no extra charge.

1.jpg

K_L

The amp sounds great! Hope you sell a bunch of them!!

nervaan

I love this amp head. Do you know how much does it cost? I collect amps and I want a full collection of MGL! If somebody collects something you know that some things cost a lot of money. Thanks 10 free bonus<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style> I can buy anything!