• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

It’s Only A Paper Moon - Eastwood GP guitar

jwguitar

Hi guys I just made a video with my Eastwood GP guitar. I hope you enjoy it!

garywright

I always watch and enjoy your vids Joe :salude ..btw, do you own any Gibsons ?

jwguitar

I always watch and enjoy your vids Joe :salude ..btw, do you own any Gibsons ?

Thank you for watching my videos. I am glad that you enjoy them. Funny enough I have tons of Les Paul style guitars and have owned a Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion in the past but now the guitar that is the closest thing to an actually Gibson that I own is an Epiphone Elitist Es-335 which are made in Japan at the Terada factory. But maybe sometime I’ll pick up an actual Gibson!!!

darkwave

Thank you for watching my videos. I am glad that you enjoy them. Funny enough I have tons of Les Paul style guitars and have owned a Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion in the past but now the guitar that is the closest thing to an actually Gibson that I own is an Epiphone Elitist Es-335 which are made in Japan at the Terada factory. But maybe sometime I’ll pick up an actual Gibson!!!

I'll bet that Elitist is pretty sweet in its own right though! I have an Elitist Sheraton for my main band guitar and really enjoy it. There are differences and cost-cutting present, contrary to what some online say, but it is a pretty great compromise in my view.

-Douglas C

jwguitar

I'll bet that Elitist is pretty sweet in its own right though! I have an Elitist Sheraton for my main band guitar and really enjoy it. There are differences and cost-cutting present, contrary to what some online say, but it is a pretty great compromise in my view.

-Douglas C

The Elitist is a great guitar! Those guitars are very different to any Gibson I have every played. They have a distinct feel to them that I would say is more along the lines of a high end Yamaha than a Gibson. I cant say I have noticed any cost-cutting on mine anywhere (I have the Dot ES335 model) but they play, feel and sound much different than a typical Gibson guitar.