• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Summer NAMM: CANCELLED!

TM1

I just got an email from NAMM (since I'm a member..) and they are cancelling this Summer's show in Nashville the 9th-11th of July..

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
</tbody>

Dear NAMM Family,
After speaking with so many of you and closely following the latest news regarding the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Summer NAMM, scheduled for July 9–11 in Nashville. We sincerely recognize the importance of this annual mid-year gathering for our industry. However, the current circumstances make it impossible to hold the show or to undertake the many months of careful planning and preparation that are required to create a secure and organized event.

In spite of not being able to be together in Nashville, we will continue to connect our community to help everyone move forward. Our focus remains on guiding our members to the financial relief that so many badly need through the CARES Act. In addition, the NAMM team has been sourcing and sharing the most creative strategies that are working in music retail and online music learning, vital tools to survive these unprecedented economic times. The NAMM website is your trusted and reliable place to get the latest news; please utilize this resource as our virtual gathering spot for the time being.

As difficult as these days are, we gain strength and inspiration from the generations of NAMM members who came before us, overcoming every obstacle in their way. And in that spirit, we can just imagine the heartfelt celebrations that will occur when we are all together again in Anaheim next January. In the meantime, please stay safe and connected to each other; with perseverance, vision and passion, we will succeed.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
</tbody>
b75777b1-a415-4300-9ff5-fbfc4af0d49d.png

<tbody>
</tbody>

</tbody>
C.F. Martin
NAMM Chair

<tbody>
</tbody>

</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
b10909b9-5e82-4160-87fc-ee985f9de4f1.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

</tbody>
Joe Lamond
NAMM President and CEO

<tbody>
</tbody>

</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
SUMMER NAMM FAQ

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody class="mcnButtonBlockOuter">
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

axeman565758

.....and I had my vacation scheduled for that week and was planning on heading there...oh well...

TM1

.....and I had my vacation scheduled for that week and was planning on heading there...oh well...

Yeah, kinda sucks for alot of folks and for the City of Nashville. The hardest hit, I would imagine. is the musical industry. All the companies that have worked hard to display new products and ones that we all love & use.

El Gringo

Yeah, kinda sucks for alot of folks and for the City of Nashville. The hardest hit, I would imagine. is the musical industry. All the companies that have worked hard to display new products and ones that we all love & use.

Not to least forget about the amount of coin I spent on some magnificent Custom spec ordered Les Paul's that Gibson Custom was doing for me with the first one almost done that I thought would have been in my hands by now .

axeman565758

Not to least forget about the amount of coin I spent on some magnificent Custom spec ordered Les Paul's that Gibson Custom was doing for me with the first one almost done that I thought would have been in my hands by now .

right now, I have my M2M 60th Anniv R0 halfway completed and my 2018 M2M CS-336 there as well. ( I sent the 336 down to have the neck scanned/copied for my new guitar). Fortunately, I have my '18 R7 M2M Goldtop keeping me busy, until
they get back to work.
Don't forget, right before the COVID-19 thing, Nashville got whacked with that tornado.....poor folks got the double-whammy......!

El Gringo

right now, I have my M2M 60th Anniv R0 halfway completed and my 2018 M2M CS-336 there as well. ( I sent the 336 down to have the neck scanned/copied for my new guitar). Fortunately, I have my '18 R7 M2M Goldtop keeping me busy, until
they get back to work.
Don't forget, right before the COVID-19 thing, Nashville got whacked with that tornado.....poor folks got the double-whammy......!
You are so right they got hit hard 2 times in a row. I hope that they recover well to there economy with there vibrant night life and entertainment venues and there local industries including Gibson USA , and Gibson Custom . lest we forget about Music Row and all of the great recordings made and produced there as well .