• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Some Light Honey for Dark Times.... Another New TB Replica!

Ed A

Hope everyone is staying as safe as possible... Im in NY and its not the greatest situation, but working from home and hanging in... :jim

So I have to admit that Im still obsessed with the replica thing, love the process of ordering, choosing wood, color, etc.... Of course I have to sell to buy, but I dont get attached to guitars.... easy come and easy go!... This one I ordered a couple years ago and picked up in January... I wanted this one to have that old look, lightly flamed with a faded honeyburst... Tom nailed it!... And the usual, old growth mahoganay, brazilian, the right glues and plastics, and super hard nitro... guitar currently has ReWind Electric PAF1s in it... Fantastic sounding guitar with great swell and harmonics.... Love it!... Here's a bunch of pix and a cheesy video...

VIDEO:

Last edited:

marshall1987

What a beauty! :salude

I would love to have a TB. Is there a long lead time? And how does his Retrospec model compare to the LP replica?

goldtop0

Looks and sounds great Ed.........with a fat neck too...........what's not to like:2cool

JPP-1

Congrats Ed, what a beaut. And some tasty playing as always. Take care of yourself.

Thankfully we don’t have to social distance from our guitars and amps

El Gringo

Ed, That was some mighty tastee playing , you always know how to spread some cheer with your awesome licks which I greatly appreciate and really cant get enough of . Good work!

rockabilly69

Hope everyone is staying as safe as possible... Im in NY and its not the greatest situation, but working from home and hanging in... :jim

So I have to admit that Im still obsessed with the replica thing, love the process of ordering, choosing wood, color, etc.... Of course I have to sell to buy, but I dont get attached to guitars.... easy come and easy go!... This one I ordered a couple years ago and picked up in January... I wanted this one to have that old look, lightly flamed with a faded honeyburst... Tom nailed it!... And the usual, old growth mahoganay, brazilian, the right glues and plastics, and super hard nitro... guitar currently has ReWind Electric PAF1s in it... Fantastic sounding guitar with great swell and harmonics.... Love it!... Here's a bunch of pix and a cheesy video...

Another great sounding guitar Ed!

Stow

Fantastic! Im hoping to get one

the colour is wonderful