• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FSOT: Pristine White 2014 Teye Coyote

sleepingtiger

2014 Teye Coyote for sale or possible full or partial trade. $2025 SHIPPED & Paypal included. She is a wonderful guitar in great shape W/Teye SKB case & COA. I am only selling because & have purchased a Super Coyote & I would rather not have duplicates in my collection. This guitar has some serious tones on board & covers a LOT of ground. Youtube has plenty of informative videos available.Feel free to contact me with any questions.
As far as trades go, I tend to lean towards the more unusual. Please no Strats, LP's or Teles unless they are "special" in some way. I honestly don'y know what I'd jump at or turn down, so please do not hesitate to make your offer, as long as it is a truly serious, reasonable one. I'm very open to PRSi, Thorns etc. & love Korina guitars!

Hand-made in the good ol’ US of A and designed like no other, the Teye Coyote is a marvel of creativity and “Old World” style. Decked out from head to toe in original appointments like custom etched aluminum plates, proprietary Teye volume/tone knobs, bridge, and tailpiece, this guitar goes far beyond what most companies consider a “custom” guitar. On top of its unique appearance, it comes loaded with two special wound DiMarzio humbuckers. In combination with a 5-way switch and 4 control knobs (2 Volume, 1 Tone, 1 “Mood”), these beefy pickups will give you a great amount of tonal dynamic that stems from its naturally warm and full sound. Built with a full-in-hand mahogany neck that boasts and extra 1/8” of fingerboard width, this guitar gives you all the room you need to write and execute your creative genius with a heavy dose of old school panache.

Specs:

Body: Mahogany w/ Bound Maple Cap
Neck: Mahogany, 24-fret Bound Ebony Fingerboard w/ Teye Inlay
Pickups: Two Special Wound DiMarzio Humbuckers
Electronics: Proprietary Fine-tuned Teye Electronics w/ Full Four-knob A-series Control Panel
including a very different Tone control & the Mysterious & extremely versatile Mood control.
Bridge: Proprietary Teye A-series Hand-made Supre-bridge.
Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye Hand-made Tailpiece
Cosmetic Features: Distinctive Custom-etched Aluminum Plates
Knobs: Proprietary Teye Volume and Tone Knobs, Ditto Switch Tip
Tuners: Grover Imperial Rotomatic
Nut: Korian, 1-13/16”
Includes: SKB Molded Semi-hard Case, COA,
S1u17wk.jpg

MorwEQz.jpg

PD0Xerg.jpg

UzZ9Rza.jpg

h4Be0x5.jpg