• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Vegas series

vetteman

I keep an eye on "The Other Gibsons" section but never see anything on the Vegas series of guitars. Not sure if they are somewhat rare, or just not thought well of. I have a 2007 Roulette Red High Roller that is probably my favorite guitar, even though I have other more expensive guitars on hand. Just really like the neck profile, size, weight and balance of this 'thinline' body guitar, and the Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups sound about as good as anything else I have experienced. The only problem I have had is with the selector switch making full contact as it is getting old, and will need to replace the switch at some point in the future. Modded mine a bit with an LP factory pickguard, 'cause I liked the ES 'look' and it fit with no modifications at all. Hope that somebody out there appreciates these guitars as much as I do, as I think Gibson killed off the series way too soon.

I would post a picture here, but don't seem to have permission :dang