• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Talk about sex appeal

straightblues

Thanks for sharing this. Never heard of them before but I like their music. I will be adding their stuff to my playlist.

mdubya

They are a great band.

The quoting of Isaac Hayes's Hung Up On My Baby is as good as it gets in my book.

The wigs and the super ironic hipster act is not aging well, IMHO. So 2009. But gotta give them credit, on top of great music and musicianship, they have an act, too.

garywright

The sexual attraction is very individual. The fact that people like each other, including members of the opposite sex, depends not only on their physical data. Human sympathies and tastes are very diverse and different. If they were the same, all people would become similar to each other, and then more than half of humankind would have to spend their lives alone, deprived of one of the bright and rich sides of life. For example, my wife and I have diversified our sex life, and we use https://lovermart.com/product/sexopoly-game-2/, which makes our partnership even more passionate.
spam man ..let’s see a pic of her

charliechitlins

The sexual attraction is very individual. The fact that people like each other, including members of the opposite sex, depends not only on their physical data. Human sympathies and tastes are very diverse and different. If they were the same, all people would become similar to each other, and then more than half of humankind would have to spend their lives alone, deprived of one of the bright and rich sides of life. For example, my wife and I have diversified our sex life, and we use https://lovermart.com/product/sexopoly-game-2/, which makes our partnership even more passionate.
TMI