• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Without COA in Sweden?

JPP-1

Is that legal, to be without a COA in Sweden.

Hamerfan

Whats your point ?

The guy from Sweden offers over a dozen different COAs. This is his story:

'I recently came into a number of Gibson Custom Shop COAs from a Music Store that closed down and this listing is for the COA only, so if you own this guitar this is your lucky day!'

Last edited:

Keefoman

I was wandering what music store would sell CS-Gibsons without the COA? Surely customers would want the certificate... Or a major discount!

AA00475Bassman

okay here is one example

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Gui...210969?hash=item46a44cdb19:g:2JkAAOSwmXtd9nnk

Being a fanboy of R4's there is one too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Gui...700088?hash=item444ebbb338:g:kgwAAOSwclFd9nkz

(Its really a PIA to post a international auction with the local ebay app on the ipad.)
This is no mystery guitars are separated from COA's this guy could be printing these early ones you posted links , out side of this Forum of guitar Nerds I know many people who could give two hoots about a COA . They loose buy sell trade without COA's .

Hamerfan

This is no mystery guitars are separated from COA's this guy could be printing these early ones you posted links , out side of this Forum of guitar Nerds I know many people who could give two hoots about a COA . They loose buy sell trade without COA's .

The point is these old ones are wrapped in a special envelope.I have 2007 R8 with that envelope. You are right with printing them, but this exact envelope is much harder to copy. If you look into his complete offer, you will see that he has different kinds of COAs from different periods.
But again, no affiliation.

garywright

The point is these old ones are wrapped in a special envelope.I have 2007 R8 with that envelope. You are right with printing them, but this exact envelope is much harder to copy. If you look into his complete offer, you will see that he has different kinds of COAs from different periods.
But again, no affiliation.

Yes..my 03 fb1 COA has the same clear envelope..seems the seller has nothing for sale now.

AA00475Bassman

Yes..my 03 fb1 COA has the same clear envelope..seems the seller has nothing for sale now.
Could this be a scam ? Contact him though Ebay give him your serial # shazam he has it !
Mp3TcHV.jpg
[/IMG]

El Gringo

So true and I have seen instruments with no paper work as well . They buy them and sell them sometimes like that .