• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Question for the Moderator

GreenBurst

Hi,

Please help me understand why my post to the Dallas Guitarshow 2020 rescheduled thread was held back for approval, but I was able to post immediately on the RS Guitarworks Tele Build thread a few minutes later.

Thanks.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Hi,

Please help me understand why my post to the Dallas Guitarshow 2020 rescheduled thread was held back for approval, but I was able to post immediately on the RS Guitarworks Tele Build thread a few minutes later.

Thanks.

I find that my posts with hyperlinks are often held for approval. I think it's a vBulletin thing to reduce spamming.

GreenBurst

I find that my posts with hyperlinks are often held for approval. I think it's a vBulletin thing to reduce spamming.

Yes, I had a hyperlink. That makes sense. Now that I know I'll keep that in mind for future posting.

Thank you.

MikeSlub

Administrator
Greenburst, your posts hit the moderator queue for some reason. I released them this AM. Sorry.

GreenBurst

Hi Mod,

Please check my posting for the Now It's Getting Personal thread. It appears my post has been screened. Not sure why it happened this time as others appear to go straight through while mine is on hold. If there is an issue please share so I can address it.

Thanks.

Stay safe.