• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

GARTONE amp.

ourmaninthenorth

Been chasing one of Martin Gartones's amp for a long time...now I've got one I know why.

Arrived Saturday, as did the start of my gear re-build.

Small steps, big smiles.....

Gartone ACE 20.

lNEbBRh.jpg

to3Wqif.jpg

Y2oa5KD.jpg

t8XJuxY.jpg

https://gartoneamps.co.uk/ace.html

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

corpse

So what lurks on the control panel?
Glad the neighbors can be properly annoyed again.

springhead

Lovely! Is that the same Gartone model that somone brought to the last LPFUK meet-up? Was possibly a pre-production version at that point? That one sounded gorgeous, as you'd expect.

Enjoy it (loudly).

ourmaninthenorth

Lovely! Is that the same Gartone model that somone brought to the last LPFUK meet-up? Was possibly a pre-production version at that point? That one sounded gorgeous, as you'd expect.

Enjoy it (loudly).

I don't recall seeing that amp Jules...too busy supping tea and eating butties....:hee

It's a work of art Mate, can't tell you how delighted I am with it.

Hope all's well in the Metropolis?

:salude:salude

springhead

I don't recall seeing that amp Jules...too busy supping tea and eating butties....:hee

It's a work of art Mate, can't tell you how delighted I am with it.

Hope all's well in the Metropolis?

:salude:salude

Can't remember who brought it. I think it was an early version and Martin had leant it to him to test out and give his opinion of it. Sounded "Ace"!

Keeping out of the Metropolis, hibernating here in deepest Kent. Might have to go into work one day next week, and possibly a band practice to go to. Otherwise staying put.

Take care up north,

Jules

ourmaninthenorth

Can't remember who brought it. I think it was an early version and Martin had leant it to him to test out and give his opinion of it. Sounded "Ace"!

Keeping out of the Metropolis, hibernating here in deepest Kent. Might have to go into work one day next week, and possibly a band practice to go to. Otherwise staying put.

Take care up north,

Jules

I wonder if that would have been Rick, Gartone's resident test pilot guitarist? I missed the amp completely, I really do need to pay more attention.

Glad you're in the Green bits and keeping out of the way somewhat.

Stay cool Pal.

:2cool