• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FS: Celestion Creamback G12M, Vintage 30, G12-35XC, etc

ScumbackSpeakers

Hello LPF members!

I'm selling off a bunch of speakers that are lying around loose and unused in the shop. All of the proceeds will go directly to my 1969 Pontiac Firebird 400 Restoration Fund.

All speakers have been broken in, tested for voice coil rub, vibration noises, cone cry, etc. They're all good to go to new homes. All of the speakers are in excellent condition, and look like they should. Due to that, I haven't taken pics.

SOLD 2 1973 Celestion G12M Creambacks, made in England on November 6, 1973 (LF 6 date code)
T1221 16 ohm 25w, original cone $250 each plus shipping.
THESE ARE NOT CURRENT CELESTION REISSUES, THESE ARE 47 YEAR OLD SPEAKERS WITH NO ISSUES.

2 Celestion Vintage 30 8 ohm, Made in China, standard 444 55hz bass cone, 50 oz magnet $75 each plus shipping. These are at least 5 years old, can't tell you when they were made, sorry.

SOLD Celestion G12-35XC 8 ohm Limited Edition, made in UK. Apparently the 8 ohm models are hard to come by, while 16 ohm were common. $125 each plus shipping.

https://celestion.com/product/143/g1235xc/

SOLD 1 Scumback (blue frame) M75 16 ohm 100w (date code of 3/7/10) $100 plus shipping
SOLD 1 Scumback (blue frame) H75 16 ohm 100w (date code of 3/10/10) $100 plus shipping

Due to the higher cost of shipping, packing, insurance, etc. interested buyers will need to provide their full name, address, city, state, zip code, phone # and email address before I can give you an accurate shipping cost. I can't always access TGP via an iPad, or iPhone, so please EMAIL ME...sales@scumbackspeakers.com with that information.

A zip code won't work because I usually don't ship USPS, or UPS, just Fedex. Fedex requires all of this to get me a correct shipping cost. So please, don't shoot me an email with anything less than what they require because you'll just be wasting your time and mine with incomplete address information, ok?

Not my rules, sorry!

Jim

sales@scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632

Last edited: