• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Tommy, Josh & Joe

ourmaninthenorth

Shamelessly lifted from David Plues' Facebook..that'll be another tenner on the book..wink wink :hee

What about this....

springhead

Love that, amazing playing. I've seen them all individually, together is quite something.

ourmaninthenorth

Love that, amazing playing. I've seen them all individually, together is quite something.

I first got to see Tommy many moons ago in a dingy little boozer in Manchester, played 3 hours in front of 40 people.

And still had enough juice left to spend an hour or so post gig chatting and signing stuff for the audience, an absolute Gentleman and one of the finest musicians it's ever been my privilege to hear.

I'll catch up with Joe and Josh eventually..these Lads work hard and bring it regularly. I really do need to get my arse in gear more often.

For instance The Marcus King Band are playing in Manchester tonight, guess what? late to the parade again, and they'd sold out before I got organised.

Couldn't find me arse with both hands on occasion.

:salude

ourmaninthenorth

Here's what my gormlessness caused me to miss last night...tight tight outfit these fella's.

:3zone

J T

Wow! That was good! They cook with steam!

You really did miss something.

ourmaninthenorth

Wow! That was good! They cook with steam!

You really did miss something.

Got Corpse to thank for turning me on to this band Jim.

Aren't they something else?

I won't miss them next time.....

You well Brother?

:salude

corpse

Markus is something. Honey off his first album will get you hooked.