• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Thread deleted???

garywright

I can only think of one possible reason ( but could be wrong) ..maybe Mike S will elaborate

Melodyman

Well it would be polite if whoever is in charge of doing that would post some kind of PM or explanation instead of just erasing it. How does anyone learn anything from this if there is no explanation?
So?

T.Allen

Well it would be polite if whoever is in charge of doing that would post some kind of PM or explanation instead of just erasing it. How does anyone learn anything from this if there is no explanation?
So?

I didn't delete it, but, it would be polite if you emailed the admin and asked that question rather than post a random thread hoping for the person that removed the content might happen to stumble upon this thread.

T.Allen

I didn't say it was rude. I am just pointing out that it may be more effective to email the admin rather than post here and hope it is seen, all the while getting more incensed.

sonar

Unlike a lot of other forums LPF Admins are pretty responsive to messaging.

garywright

I didn't say it was rude. I am just pointing out that it may be more effective to email the admin rather than post here and hope it is seen, all the while getting more incensed.

deleted

Last edited: