• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2018 R7 goldtop slim neck darkback

sparkyflame

Beautiful, light and resonant. Guitar is under 8.5 lbs. Has rare darkback with slim neck profile that is perfect IMHO and unusual for an R7. Best of all, the guitar sounds amazing and stays in tune beautifully. Excellent condition++. One small bit of checking under the bridge tone control. Comes with all certs, case candy, lacquered case and original shipping box! $3200 plus PP shipped CONUS. This is truly a GREAT Lester. I threw in a brand new Duncan JB bridge to see how it would sound with a little hotter pick up. Well, it sounds amazing! I'll leave it in as a bonus or throw the original custom bucker back in before it ships. Of course, the original CB is included if the buyer elects to keep the JB installed. The sustain is unreal on this guitar. She is bright and full without being harsh. Great rock guitar all the way. Also, the board is a beautiful dark shade with a nice subtle reddish striping- nicest I've seen in a long while. Binding is nicely rolled and so smooth. Guitar plays like butter and is perfectly intonated.

00P0P_8BqZsJkU0rF_1200x900.jpg

01616_hArzC3QODvW_1200x900.jpg