• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2007 Gibson Custom Shop Limited Edition 50th Anniversery 57' Les Paul Gold Top

Scott L

<article class="message-body js-selectToQuote" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.6;">$5690 / Lower 48

$5690 Delivered / Lower 48

The Slideshow in this listing has over 100 photos of every inch of this Very Special Les Paul. Original Hi-Rez Shots can be seen, message me here and I will forward you a link. If there is a particular shot you'd like to see - just ask.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/21iln87hV5I?wmode=opaque&start=0" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 560px; height: 315px;"></iframe> Absolutely Amazing Condition
Easily can pass as a BRAND New Guitar - I Can Not Find A Mark on It.
Bought by an Avid Collector and Stored for last 12 years Unplayed
All the Gold Hardware Shines like the Day it Left the Factory
The Ultra Rare Tweed 6 Latch Hard Shell Case in the Same Mind Blowing Condition
Full Specs at: chorder.com/electric-guitars/gibson-custom/limited-edition-50th-anniversary-les-paul-standard-goldtop-894

Details:
Limited Edition to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 1957 Les Paul Stadard Gold Top with Dual Humbuckers

#011 of the Total Run of 157

Weight: 10lbs - 6oz

Neck Measrements: 0.97 at the First Fret and 1.03 at the 12th Fret

All Original Case Candy and COA included - See Last Photo

a0gk6entkq4cwlo5bo2r.jpg

xds745nweh6ivgrl0apo.jpg

vwhwn6kwqv8pbotoxpdk.jpg

sz5jwfgwes0gs1enbnhc.jpg

pgzf8tdfdroayjyibbn1.jpg

gfsszvuqidz7nmanrtuw.jpg

vxejivuiu7zw9jtv9w9e.jpg

dxciaj7hax1bcmmkqroo.jpg