• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst Believers V

goldtop0

Has come up 'Currently Unavailable' on Amazon at US$85, put it on my 'Want List'.

Vic DaPra

Hello Burst lovers.. I want to start off saying thank you for years of support with the BB series. Yes, you'll probably find some typos. When we get a description or a quote from a collector or celebrity, we leave it as written by them. It might not be the smartest thing to do but then again this ain't no "War and Peace "..LOL.....David and I just want to put out a product that captures the beauty and rarity of these special guitars. I gotta admit there are some great articles and stories in all of the books. Instead of looking for the typos, just enjoy the book for what it is. Thank you once again

joeh77

Just got this update from Amazon:

Burst Believers V - Serial Number Edition
Arriving Aug 23 - Sep 11
Vic DaPra
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
$54.55

I know this is kind of a skin flint question, but just wondering how to get this price? I'm putting the book in my cart and its showing up as $85.00. I'm concerned that if I hit the "purchase" button i'll be paying the full price. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Joe

bluesky636

I know this is kind of a skin flint question, but just wondering how to get this price? I'm putting the book in my cart and its showing up as $85.00. I'm concerned that if I hit the "purchase" button i'll be paying the full price. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Joe

Prices on Amazon can vary with seller. I placed my order with Amazon the day it was listed. Because it is sold by Amazon it carries their price guarantee. Just looked at Amazon now and the only seller listing is from Imagine -This- Music (https://www.amazon.com/Burst-Believ...8601&s=books&sprefix=Burst+Bel,aps,813&sr=1-1) and is listed at $79.99 plus $3.89 shipping. May want to wait until Amazon gets more in.

<tbody>
</tbody>

duaneflowers

I'm A Believer!!!

L-R->
2010 Collectors Choice #2 (Goldie) with Old Wire Wizz Set
2013 Collectors Choice #8 (Beast) with Old Wire Wizz Set
2015 Wizz Burst with Original 1960 PAF Set
2000 Yamano Spec Murphy Aged Goldtop with Old Wire Wizz Set
2013 Duane Allman Signature with Old Wire Wizz Set

t4FDoqA.jpg

garywright

my copy arrived this afternoon...really enjoying it :jim...without spoiling anything I will say that Jeff Curtis’s experience is priceless ..money just can’t buy that kind of happiness ..you did the right thing and all parties came out the better for it :salude

ourmaninthenorth

A double handed 'Burst believer....:hee:hee

fRzS6k6.jpg

And from the same event, something else I believe in....
yKG8piP.jpg

:salude

reviewcart

Yeah it’s slash signature. Gibson just released then and they include Appetite Burst, November Burst, Anaconda Burst & Vermillion Burst!

DutchRay

My copy arrived today! What a great addition to the collection!!

bluesky636

Finished a quick first pass read through. Looks really good. Great photos and stories. Only gripe is with the cover. The previous 4 books with photos of a specific burst look a lot better though I understand the relationship between the title and the cover photo. My favorite cover is BB2 with Goldie on it for obvious reasons:

[
17097184688_975b298c9e_o.jpg

Yes, that's the real Goldie. No, I didn't buy it though I wish I could. I was allowed the privilege of playing it several years ago when it was on display at Rumble Seat Music when it was still in Carmel-by-the-Sea in California.

ourmaninthenorth

What show was this one Paul?

Steve, that was the Northwest of England show at Haydock Park Race Course, 2018, I think...can't remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago to be honest.

David Plues put on one of the best displays it's ever been my privilege to see, really great.

Apart from the fact that he hoodwinked me into being photographed with one of those PRS thingymabobs....he's a right bloody wrong un ...:hee:hee