• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst Believers V

Stone

Just saw this on my Instagram feed this morning, but haven't read anything round here... Does anyone knows somethg, a release date or am I being royally tolled? :)

bbv.jpg

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I'm sure David Plues will post all the details when he can [and when they are ready]. :)

goldtop0

Caught up with this on facebook, breezing through it yesterday.

david plues

Here is the proposed cover - a big thanks to all the supporters - There is a feature at the back of the book with a couple of montage pics - lots of great shots which you supplied.
BB4 was going to be the final as most of the bursts had been covered but they kept appearing hence BB5. There are some great 'finds' in volume 5, more spectacular photos and features.
We are hoping for a release late April or early May.

0001%20BB%20serial%20guide%20cover.webp

Last edited:

sws1

Here is the proposed cover - a big thanks to all the supporters - There is a feature at the back of the book with a couple of montage pics - lots of great shots which you supplied.
BB4 was going to be the final as most of the bursts had been covered but they kept appearing hence BB5. There are some great 'finds' in volume 5, more spectacular phots and features.
We are hoping for a release late April or early May.

0001%20BB%20serial%20guide%20cover.webp

Corrected
0001%20BB%20serial%20guide%20cover.jpg

goldtop0

In the past Amazon have done a really good deal on pre ordering these BBs..........I'll be looking on their site hoping that'll be the same for this one:2cool

ourmaninthenorth

I'm looking forward to "negotiating" with David at Haydock for my copy, which out of the whole series will be my first ( somewhat of a private joke )

Good flying Red Baron, the sky belongs to you on this occasion...

:hee:hee

Last edited:

bluesky636

Just placed my Amazon pre-order. Hope the price comes down.

Any idea how thick BB V is? Need to reserve some space on my bookshelves along with 1 - IV. :biggrin:

Maxmc

This is a well meant comment/suggestion: Please have a professional proof reader/editor proof read the final draft before you go to print. Unfortunately BB4 had quite few spelling and grammatical errors.

bluesky636

This is a well meant comment/suggestion: Please have a professional proof reader/editor proof read the final draft before you go to print. Unfortunately BB4 had quite few spelling and grammatical errors.

There are words in the books? I just look at the pictures. :laugh2:

Seriously though, there have been errors in all of the books.

goldtop0

It's a good thing this series of books is not put forward as a dictionary or a work on English prose.
Be it that there are misspellings they get the point across I think.