• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Aria Pro II PE Guitar

jwguitar

Does anyone else own an Aria Pro II PE specifically the Made in Japan ones. The guitar that am playing here is an Aria Pro II PE-LUX. Aria has to be one of the most under appreciated brands in the US. The Japanese PE guitars are really amazing.

Dave P

I've been looking for the right PE-R80 for a long while that isn't a boat anchor.

jwguitar

I've been looking for the right PE-R80 for a long while that isn't a boat anchor.

The Aria PE that I have is alot lighter because it is made of Ash. I would think it might be difficult to find a light weight Aria PE-R80 just because that guitar is made out of mahogany that is sandwiched between two pieces of maple.

Dave P

The Aria PE that I have is alot lighter because it is made of Ash. I would think it might be difficult to find a light weight Aria PE-R80 just because that guitar is made out of mahogany that is sandwiched between two pieces of maple.

I had a PE150 that was light, but really wasn't the same as a PE-R80.

jwguitar

I had a PE150 that was light, but really wasn't the same as a PE-R80.

Is the PE150 that you had a LP Jr copy or are you referring to the 20th anniversary PE-R150? I believe the 25th anniversary the same as an PE-R80 with the exception of the PE-R80 having the fixed sustain block bridge as opposed to the tune-o-matic.