• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Origin Effects "Revival Trem"!! Ah-Mazing!

TM1

I got my RevivalTrem yesterday. It's is just uncanny how much it sounds exactly like my 1961 brown Deluxe. You can use it as just a "sound alike" as the Trem is foot-switchable in or out. I'm just stunned how great this sounds as side by side with my "real" brown Deluxe it's identical!!
I don't know how they did this, but it is just the F'in coolest! The Trem is pretty stunning as well as you can have a smooth sine wave or a full wave with full control over the intensity and speed.
Anyway, I'm sure someone will come along and write a better overview/review. But I am just stunned, floored, over the moon with how great it is. Looking forward to a couple of band rehearsals this week to give it a real go! Gonna crank it up and give it some welly!
Simon Keats is one sick cat who know how to make stuff I like and plus he's a really nice chap! I did pay for this pedal! I'm happy to give him my money for quality pedals like he makes! Anyway, don't take my word, try one your own self!!

lonesomesheik

I still got an 95 Matchless Vibrobox, it was not cheap either, but worth every cent!:bh:)