• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Vintage Stratocasters - 1955, 1959, 1965

MikeSlub

Administrator
Latest addition is the 1955, in excellent condition, Bakelite plastic, ash body, plays and sounds amazing! Ash trays and tremolo bars all in the cases (not shown).

three_vintage_strats.jpg

Rich R

In the Zone/Backstage Pass
Good move on the '55, Mike! Those early 54-56 Strats are IT, and while all vintage Strats make a joyful noise, IMO no subsequent Strats have that same feel and degree of tonal magic. I remember a great Brad Whitford interview where he pointed out their special qualities, as well as listening to G.E. Smith go on about them. :dude:

MikeSlub

Administrator
Good move on the '55, Mike! Those early 54-56 Strats are IT, and while all vintage Strats make a joyful noise, IMO no subsequent Strats have that same feel and degree of tonal magic. I remember a great Brad Whitford interview where he pointed out their special qualities, as well as listening to G.E. Smith go on about them. :dude:
Thanks Rich. The V neck is to die for, the pickups sound amazing. It is an incredible guitar. :hank

renderit

I love V necks, I cannot lie.

Awesome line there dude!