• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pedal problems help

Hashwagon

I’ve had this keeley “Gilmour in a box” for a while and a couple times I’ve left it on a couple nights in a row and now the whole left mod side won’t work and the fuzz sounds a lil weird, I opened it up and the circuitry almost looks a little burnt, I’m a lil newbie with equipment, I can shred to pieces but I’m not too good with electronics, any thoughts on what I should do?

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12

mingus

I’ve had this keeley “Gilmour in a box” for a while and a couple times I’ve left it on a couple nights in a row and now the whole left mod side won’t work and the fuzz sounds a lil weird, I opened it up and the circuitry almost looks a little burnt, I’m a lil newbie with equipment, I can shred to pieces but I’m not too good with electronics, any thoughts on what I should do?

View attachment 11028

I'd send it back to Keeley for repair.