• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa "Skinnerburst" '59 Les Paul Standard (Murphy Aged)

lpowner

Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa "Skinnerburst" '59 Les Paul Standard (Murphy Aged)

Here is a Gibson Custom Les Paul Joe Bonamassa "Skinnerburst" Aged by Tom Murphy.
These are the best artist`s guitars made for Joe and are really hard to come by and is number 087 of 100.
Aged by Tom Murphy and bearing his mark, the top on this closely resembles the original in the coa.
It has been in a collection from new and never been gigged and comes with all the case candy together with a few additions.
There is a leather guitar strap that I got at a gig in 2007 and signed by Joe himself with a dunlop jazz pick also owned by Joe.
This really is a great sounding Les Paul and is very LOUD.
It comes in the custom shop hard case.
There are the obvious ageing marks on this guitar but no more than when it was made with and only been played at home in a smoke free environment.
I am only interested in a local pick up or a meeting point as shipping for this is so hard and possibly out of the question.
Feel free to ask for more pictures or any other information.
I am asking £7500 for it and of course am open to offers.
vlEDhW.jpg

8VTjct.jpg

myH60a.jpg