• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Keith Suburban Ripping It Up on R8 and Rat Pedal

The drummer in my country band, who filmed the video for our weekend shenanigans, also filmed me recording my solo earlier in the afternoon, and he synced up with the finished audio. He was kind enough to put the clip up on his YouTube channel. Another nice souvenir of a fun weekend with friends!

Triplet

Keep doing what and how you're doing it. Pretty soon someone's going to want to "help" and seriously over-complicate and make it work instead of fun....

Keep doing what and how you're doing it. Pretty soon someone's going to want to "help" and seriously over-complicate and make it work instead of fun....

Wise advice. I’m only in it for the fun! I decided long ago that I’m too passionate about music to ever wish to turn it into anything resembling a serious endeavor.

El Gringo

The drummer in my country band, who filmed the video for our weekend shenanigans, also filmed me recording my solo earlier in the afternoon, and he synced up with the finished audio. He was kind enough to put the clip up on his YouTube channel. Another nice souvenir of a fun weekend with friends!

Bravo , You seriously have "it" going on and I want more please ! Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!