• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD '73 Custom

Newb Custom

Just picked this beauty up. It's in really great condition and looks all original with the patent sticker t tops. Quite light can't be much more than 9 lbs. This is my first vintage gibson, I've had a 93 standard, a 95 '57 BB reissue and an 81 Tokai LS80 and this one is the best of the bunch. Sounds amazing!

Last edited:

Big Al

Very nice! I love those. Should be in Sunburst Pub.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Oh so nice , and I love this guitar . Looks like it's in nice shape as well . My compliments !

Newb Custom

So officially weighs in at 9lbs 3oz. The listing said 10lbs, however it was copied word for word from a listing on reverb, different guitars though. It looked all original and in good condition but I didn't have a chance to check it out before buying as it was across country so really didn't know what to expect after finding the description was copied from someone else's guitar. Pleasantly surprised to find it on the lighter side for one of these. I think it's a keeper!