The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    I have always liked seeing posts that included Polaroid pictures of bursts when they were quite new. Almost like a time capsule of context and color. I had the idea of taking pictures of a modern reissue with a Polaroid camera to see how it would look. Luckily a girl I know loves taking pictures via Polaroid cameras and was more than happy to help. Here are the results:https://m.imgur.com/gallery/BWD0n70
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by McHenry; 01-26-20 at 12:54 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Your pictures have a very vintage non-digital look to them.

  3. #3
    Les Paul Forum Member CatManDoo88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Gorgeous guitar, the dark burst and flame remind me of the great Pearly Gates.

  4. #4
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Really blows away a lot of the photos posted , Beautiful color & top lot's of vibe !
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  5. #5
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,491

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Lovely Lester, and so refreshing to see a a non digital photo

  6. #6
    Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lost in the Ozarks [again]
    Posts
    42,519

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    I have always liked seeing posts that included Polaroid pictures of bursts when they were quite new. Almost like a time capsule of context and color. I had the idea of taking pictures of a modern reissue with a Polaroid camera to see how it would look. Luckily a girl I know loves taking pictures via Polaroid cameras and was more than happy to help. Here are the results:https://m.imgur.com/gallery/BWD0n70
    Those colors look far off from reality. Or is that case some weird color?

    And could you please show some original era photos of Bursts done with a Polaroid? I don't remember seeing Polaroid's back then.
    Pauls to the walls!

    Hüter der Flammen!

    PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

  7. #7
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    [QUOTE=Tom Wittrock;2851636]Those colors look far off from reality. Or is that case some weird color?

    And could you please show some original era photos of Bursts done with a Polaroid? I don't remember seeing Polaroid's back then.[/QUOT
    ? You remember & can identify the cameras used in 1959 Im sure almost they were not Polaroids ?
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  8. #8
    Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lost in the Ozarks [again]
    Posts
    42,519

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    [QUOTE=AA00475Bassman;2851659]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    Those colors look far off from reality. Or is that case some weird color?

    And could you please show some original era photos of Bursts done with a Polaroid? I don't remember seeing Polaroid's back then.[/QUOT
    ? You remember & can identify the cameras used in 1959 Im sure almost they were not Polaroids ?
    If that is meant as some sort of question for me, I do not understand what you wrote.
    Maybe you could rewrite the question?
    Or is it for someone else?
    Pauls to the walls!

    Hüter der Flammen!

    PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

  9. #9
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    [QUOTE=Tom Wittrock;2851660]
    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post

    If that is meant as some sort of question for me, I do not understand what you wrote.
    Maybe you could rewrite the question?
    Or is it for someone else?
    You remember what cameras used 1959 ?
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  10. #10
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    I also agree they did not use Polaroid cameras back in !959 !
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  11. #11
    Les Paul Forum Member Ed Driscoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South of Dallas
    Posts
    4,435

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post
    I also agree they did not use Polaroid cameras back in !959 !
    There were Polaroid cameras in the 1950s; my dad had albums full of family snaps he took on one. By the time I came along, I think he had this model:



    I had an SX-70 in the 1970s that was a fantastic camera, and a Pronto in the 1980s, and took loads of Polaroids as well. The quality of the camera in my iPhone completely leaves that era in the dust, though I can understand why people still experiment with Polaroids for the atmospheric and/or vintage look of the shots.

  12. #12
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Driscoll View Post
    There were Polaroid cameras in the 1950s; my dad had albums full of family snaps he took on one. By the time I came along, I think he had this model:



    I had an SX-70 in the 1970s that was a fantastic camera, and a Pronto in the 1980s, and took loads of Polaroids as well. The quality of the camera in my iPhone completely leaves that era in the dust, though I can understand why people still experiment with Polaroids for the atmospheric and/or vintage look of the shots.
    Self develop ?
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  13. #13
    Les Paul Forum Member Ed Driscoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South of Dallas
    Posts
    4,435

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post
    Self develop ?
    Yes, as Wikipedia notes -- and I think they're actually correct on this one!

    The instant camera is a type of camera which uses self-developing film to create a chemically developed print shortly after taking the picture. Polaroid Corporation pioneered (and patented) consumer-friendly instant cameras and film, and were followed by various other manufacturers.

    The invention of commercially viable instant cameras which were easy to use is generally credited to American scientist Edwin Land, who unveiled the first commercial instant camera, the model 95 Land Camera, in 1948,[1] a year after he unveiled the instant film in New York City.
    As I recall, until the SX-70, there were two layers; one was the negative image, which was usually discarded, the other was the color photo print itself.

  14. #14
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Thank you Ed very interesting so these cameras were around & used in the 50's ?
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  15. #15
    Les Paul Forum Member Bob Womack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Between Clever and Stupid
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Now the rest of the story: The Polaroid Land Camera was developed by Edwin Land between 1943 and 1947. The first camera debuted in 1948, the model 95.

    170px-Polaroid_Land_Camera_Model_95_-_MIT_Museum_-_DSC03766.JPG

    When Ed retired, Polaroid removed his name from the system. Polaroid sold their own cameras and "backs" for other cameras. My father, for instance, owned a Polaroid back for his 4x4 press camera and for a Hasselblad that allowed him to switch freely between standard and Polaroid films during a single session. He could set up a shot, test it on the Polaroid, and then take the shot with standard film or Kodachrome.

    Incidentally, Tom Scholz of the Band Boston was employed by Polaroid in the early '70s as a senior product design engineer. He had graduated from MIT with both bachelors and masters degrees in Mechanical Engineering.

    Bob
    "It is said, 'Go not to the elves for counsel for they will say both no and yes.' "
    Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion, The Fellowship of the Ring


    My little site:
    THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM

  16. #16
    Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lost in the Ozarks [again]
    Posts
    42,519

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    So, can someone show some old Burst images [taken when they were new] that are Polaroids? That was part of the point of this thread. I would like to see some of these.
    Pauls to the walls!

    Hüter der Flammen!

    PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

  17. #17
    Les Paul Forum Member Ed Driscoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South of Dallas
    Posts
    4,435

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post
    Thank you Ed very interesting so these cameras were around & used in the 50's ?
    Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_camera

  18. #18
    Les Paul Forum Member Ed Driscoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South of Dallas
    Posts
    4,435

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    So, can someone show some old Burst images [taken when they were new] that are Polaroids? That was part of the point of this thread. I would like to see some of these.
    Is a Hondo Les Paul from 1983 close enough?


  19. #19
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    So, can someone show some old Burst images [taken when they were new] that are Polaroids? That was part of the point of this thread. I would like to see some of these.

    Never said that my photos accurately represented the color. Most photos of reissue are digital and modern, like the guitars themselves. I used what I had access to for these photos, to show what a modern guitar would look like if photographed in a similar manner as the vintage photos showed.

  20. #20
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    Never said that my photos accurately represented the color. Most photos of reissue are digital and modern, like the guitars themselves. I used what I had access to for these photos, to show what a modern guitar would look like if photographed in a similar manner as the vintage photos showed.
    Greetings , I for one like your photos and like the contrast between your photos and the modern digital impressions . 2 things jumped out at me from your photos was Nice Sunburst Les Paul . The first of the 2 things were , is that a Cello ? the one in blue ? and what is the story behind the photo with Keith Richards and Bill Wyman ? That is really cool ! Keith sporting his Bigsby equipped Sunburst Les Paul Which I have to guess between 64- 65 ? ( the year this photo was taken ) this is the Les Paul that Keith had Ian Stewart sell for him to Mick Taylor while he was still playing with John Mayall prior to joining the Stones In July of 1969 ,replacing the late Brian Jones who died in mysterious circumstances by drowning in a swimming pool after being fired from "his" band !
    Last edited by El Gringo; 01-29-20 at 09:15 AM.

  21. #21
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    Never said that my photos accurately represented the color. Most photos of reissue are digital and modern, like the guitars themselves. I used what I had access to for these photos, to show what a modern guitar would look like if photographed in a similar manner as the vintage photos showed.
    I really like the guitar photos with film not digital & the polaroid is very pleasing to my eye .
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  22. #22
    Les Paul Forum Member Ed Driscoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South of Dallas
    Posts
    4,435

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    Never said that my photos accurately represented the color. Most photos of reissue are digital and modern, like the guitars themselves. I used what I had access to for these photos, to show what a modern guitar would look like if photographed in a similar manner as the vintage photos showed.
    Were the photos with the 2016 copyright actually taken in 2016? Either way, I love the vintage atmosphere the Polaroids impart.

  23. #23
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Greetings , I for one like your photos and like the contrast between your photos and the modern digital impressions . 2 things jumped out at me from your photos was Nice Sunburst Les Paul . The first of the 2 things were , is that a Cello ? the one in blue ? and what is the story behind the photo with Keith Richards and Bill Wyman ? That is really cool ! Keith sporting his Bigsby equipped Sunburst Les Paul Which I have to guess between 64- 65 ? ( the year this photo was taken ) this is the Les Paul that Keith had Ian Stewart sell for him to Mick Taylor while he was still playing with John Mayall prior to joining the Stones In July of 1969 ,replacing the late Brian Jones who died in mysterious circumstances by drowning in a swimming pool after being fired from "his" band !

    I appreciate that. For clarification, those photons were to prove the point of poloroid (or I am assuming that’s what they are) of bursts early on in their life. I’m not entirely sure about the Keith burst photo. I’ve always been a fan of that guitar and I’m surprised people don’t get as hyped about the guitar (compared to the Greene/Moore burst) considering all the hands it has passed through!

  24. #24
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post
    I really like the guitar photos with film not digital & the polaroid is very pleasing to my eye .

    Thank you, kindly

  25. #25
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Driscoll View Post
    Were the photos with the 2016 copyright actually taken in 2016? Either way, I love the vintage atmosphere the Polaroids impart.
    I went through Burst Serial Log to find those photos (plenty of old pictures of bursts on there) to prove the point about old pictures (Polaroids) of bursts. I can only assume 2016 is when those photos were scanned in.They even had pictures of the guitar brand new but they were black and white. And I agree with you about the vibe of the old pictures, that’s why I think they’re making a comeback among the my generation.

  26. #26
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    I appreciate that. For clarification, those photons were to prove the point of poloroid (or I am assuming that’s what they are) of bursts early on in their life. I’m not entirely sure about the Keith burst photo. I’ve always been a fan of that guitar and I’m surprised people don’t get as hyped about the guitar (compared to the Greene/Moore burst) considering all the hands it has passed through!
    Very good point about the Keith Richards Burst not being appreciated enough . I for one am biased as a Stones Fan and would love and appreciate the Keith Burst more , also Greenie has a repaired headstock break . I have not heard of a hair being out of place other than the after market Bigsby installation ,but as that's part of the historic aspect and DNA of the instrument that is important as well . One point of praise from me for Greenie is that is actually being played on stage today thanks to Kirk Hammett .

  27. #27
    Les Paul Forum Member surfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,093

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    Those colors look far off from reality. Or is that case some weird color?

    And could you please show some original era photos of Bursts done with a Polaroid? I don't remember seeing Polaroid's back then.

    I wish we could take things a bit more light-heartedly around here.

    I totally get the OP's intention: nobody claims that the colors are close to reality, nor wants to do a like for like comparison with pictures taken back in the original era, and surely nobody cares about forensics on whether there are original era Polaroids of a Burst.

    Modern Polaroid (or Instax/Sofort, as in this case) instant pics are analog photos that give a vintage patina to any image, and makes us reminisce of the old days.
    Likewise, modern Historics are a recreation of old Bursts, and it is fun to photograph them with an instant camera. Again, just simple fun, nothing more.

  28. #28
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by surfreak View Post
    I wish we could take things a bit more light-heartedly around here.

    I totally get the OP's intention: nobody claims that the colors are close to reality, nor wants to do a like for like comparison with pictures taken back in the original era, and surely nobody cares about forensics on whether there are original era Polaroids of a Burst.

    Modern Polaroid (or Instax/Sofort, as in this case) instant pics are analog photos that give a vintage patina to any image, and makes us reminisce of the old days.
    Likewise, modern Historics are a recreation of old Bursts, and it is fun to photograph them with an instant camera. Again, just simple fun, nothing more.
    Couldn’t agree more. Thanks man👍🏻

  29. #29
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Some place between bad wood & good wood
    Posts
    2,663

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by McHenry View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Thanks man👍🏻
    McHenry did not say the guitars were photoed when they were new in his OP .
    Here is what McHenry posted ( Polaroid pictures of bursts when they were quite new )
    Even with time duration of (almost new) being subjective & debatable I think most of us understood McHenry's point.
    Maybe the case some of us might enjoy the effects of Polariod or 35 mm film not digital and seeing these photos and yes taking shots of your own guitars .
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

    The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

    The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

    The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

  30. #30
    Les Paul Forum Member McHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South MS
    Posts
    44

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by AA00475Bassman View Post
    McHenry did not say the guitars were photoed when they were new in his OP .
    Here is what McHenry posted ( Polaroid pictures of bursts when they were quite new )
    Even with time duration of (almost new) being subjective & debatable I think most of us understood McHenry's point.
    Maybe the case some of us might enjoy the effects of Polariod or 35 mm film not digital and seeing these photos and yes taking shots of your own guitars .
    I appreciate the positive feedback. I really thought it was a novel idea. For as much talk as there is over vintage guitars I figured might as well see them in a vintage context to see how the reissues shape up. I would not have assumed people would take issue with that.

  31. #31
    Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lost in the Ozarks [again]
    Posts
    42,519

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    I have not heard of a hair being out of place other than the after market Bigsby installation , ...
    Are you referring to the Keith Burst [in the photo]?

    If so, there is certainly one or more "hairs" out of place.
    Pauls to the walls!

    Hüter der Flammen!

    PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

  32. #32
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    Are you referring to the Keith Burst [in the photo]?

    If so, there is certainly one or more "hairs" out of place.
    Please share and enlighten me ?

  33. #33
    Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Lost in the Ozarks [again]
    Posts
    42,519

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Please share and enlighten me ?
    The serial number has been restamped [with an unrealistic number]. I don't know why, but maybe more finish issues with the neck exist?
    Pauls to the walls!

    Hüter der Flammen!

    PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

  34. #34
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Polaroid Photos of Modern Reissue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wittrock View Post
    The serial number has been restamped [with an unrealistic number]. I don't know why, but maybe more finish issues with the neck exist?
    Do you think the serial # has been tampered with due to questionable issues with owner ship since Keith Richards/ Mick Taylor ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Scroll Down And Click On All Of Our Sponsors' Logos For Their Websites!



i