• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bernie Marsden playing The Beast. TONE!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Enjoy!:jim

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/luLenbkLwiA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Bernie was also tickled recently that he got to hang with Peter Green!

AEDB2E79-2D95-4FD9-95B0-07A64DE3A1E6-X3.jpg

Tarcisioo

What a picture... Peter Green smiling his best smile, while holding the Beast looking better than ever. That yellow feels like the sun coming out of this guitar. I bet it can light up a stage or two. Cheers :salude

JPP-1

Thanks Charlie!

What a great video, some tasty playing by Bernie.

I think the Beast is aesthetically speaking my second favorite Les Paul next to Greeny. Good to see Peter with a Les Paul in his hands too.

goldtop0

Thanks, and good to see a recent pic of PG.

What amp was Bernie playing through in the clip Charlie do you know.

El Gringo

Thank You Kindly CD , for posting that most awesome delight for our ears , and what a joy it is to hear a vintage Burst of the Beast's pedigree played by Bernie Marsden