• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD! 1967 Trini-freakin'-Lopez

miczap

This one is really pretty! Has some b7 holes, and a mysterious black overspray on the back of the headstock (no break) but otherwise clean!

ues7xbJ.jpg

jnWJpGa.jpg

bwPoSJf.jpg

latestarter

Congrats! Love the checking. The Lopez sticker also cool.

I had a '67 also for a long time, serial 057981...very clean, only tuners discretely changed. Original case etc. I could never live with the super narrow neck on mine (partially due to the low angle on the fret end dressing...I should have redone the frets my way). My '67 335 had a marginally wider neck and fatter overall feel so always went there. Still, I miss the Trini big time and do have some regret. Play yours in good health!

VSmEBO6.jpg
[/IMG]

fakejake

Congrats, absolutely gorgeous! Very nice photography as well. :salude
Any idea what the two Xs on the oragne label mean?

miczap

Congrats! Love the checking. The Lopez sticker also cool.

I had a '67 also for a long time, serial 057981...very clean, only tuners discretely changed. Original case etc. I could never live with the super narrow neck on mine (partially due to the low angle on the fret end dressing...I should have redone the frets my way). My '67 335 had a marginally wider neck and fatter overall feel so always went there. Still, I miss the Trini big time and do have some regret. Play yours in good health!

Thanks man- the checking is pretty wild on this one- definitely keeps it honest :)

The neck on this guy was surprisingly beefy! Still a narrow nut, but not crazy narrow & feels comfortable enough.

Congrats, absolutely gorgeous! Very nice photography as well. :salude
Any idea what the two Xs on the oragne label mean?

Thanks! I wanted to get at least one shot to highlight the checking.

No idea about the X's- I had the same thought- but I could swear i've seen that before...