• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Banker Guitars....whatcha think? 🤩

corpse

I have played BOTH of those and am very partial to the Explorer- for an outstanding luthier, THAT is the pick of the litter.

salfish1

I know Matt from Banker Guitars, he is a great builder and is passionately dedicated to his craft. I havent played those two, but i have played a few of his
guitars including a Korina V and a few others. He builds fantastic quality instruments.

ourmaninthenorth

Yeah, I own Charlie Starr's old squeeze.

Sublime.

K910kZq.jpg

corpse

You are right. Wrong forum CME- but great guitars still.

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Sorry for asking, but what's this got to do with Gibson Custom/Historic etc?

In July 2019 Gibson announced the Authorized Partnership Program which now allows Banker guitars, as well as Echopark and Jimmy Wallace guitars, a license to re-create Gibson models such as the two above, the V and Explorer. This being the Custom Shop Forum, I thought members would find these two Custom builds interesting and cool. -David A

johnreardon

In July 2019 Gibson announced the Authorized Partnership Program which now allows Banker guitars, as well as Echopark and Jimmy Wallace guitars, a license to re-create Gibson models such as the two above, the V and Explorer. This being the Custom Shop Forum, I thought members would find these two Custom builds interesting and cool. -David A
Sorry, still think it should not be here but in the cool non Gibson guitars.