• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Gibson Slash Models 2020 or more of the old models.

pqs

I’ve seen a retailer with a special edition of AAA Standard ‘50s and ‘60s going for around USD$2,800. I think that if the price point of about $3,500 would be a bit steep. Because it’s a signature guitar $3,000 would make more sense, but that’s just my personal opinion. Anyways, I think these are awesome. I really like that they have a much more subdued Slash logo as opposed to something big in front of the headstock.

El Gringo

I seen them yesterday in an alert from Gibson and I think to myself the purist that I am I don't want to see funky logos on the headstock or the truss rod cover and that stuff belongs on the back side of the guitar . Either on the back of the headstock or the switch plate cover or even the control cavity cover .