• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson.com now offering streaming service

miczap

Not quite- in this case, they’ve simply launched a set of content series under a larger banner of ‘Gibson TV’- but served by YouTube, not by Gibson.

zacknorton

Beautifully shot... jim decola is SOOOOOOO much better at this than Mark Agnesi.

More information less attitude.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Mark actually put together and produced this series and is a presenter in most of the videos.

Oh cool. I've liked his Norman's Guitars videos, but I wasn't sure what the fallout was after his now-infamous "we will find you and kill you"-style trademark enforcement video for Gibson.

Jim W

Nice to see a lefty in Episode 3 at the 4:17 Mark! :dude:

Guitar Whiskey

Beautifully shot... jim decola is SOOOOOOO much better at this than Mark Agnesi.

More information less attitude.

Actually Mark produced this video. He has a wealth of knowledge and is glad to share it with you. I've personally known him for about 5 years and is a great guy. Of course your opinion is your opinion and I can respect that.

Last edited:

TexasFM3

Brothers -

I have really been missing out on this fantastic series. Now up to 11 episodes. I just began watching it.

The whole GibsonTV channel on YouTube is fantastic. I did not even know they had such a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GibsonGuitarCorp

It is definitely Binge Worthy :)

Rock on Brothers

podporamays

I've liked his Norman's Guitars videos, but I wasn't sure what the fallout was after his now-infamous "we will find you and kill you"-style trademark enforcement video for Gibson. My Wegmans Connect

Last edited: