• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Eiree Melbourne as fires surround us...

BoomGuru

Firstly, thank you to people extending their best wishes and thoughts to us effected by the current Victorian (Australia) bushfires. I have never witnessed anything like this before. We are around 150miles from the closest out-of-control fires.

The views from my boardroom are usually picturesque, with views to our mountain ranges and our bay... This was just taken today...

49337432277_9d814b07d7_k.jpg

BoomGuru

Priceline in Victoria has reported a shortage of ventolin too as people prepare for days of smoke haze :dang

65Firebird

I'm 18 km away from the fire front and evacuated on Saturday not a good time in Oz!

GuitarMikey

I feel terrible for you guys! The images I've seen of the homes and wildlife are just horrible. Sending positive energy your way and hoping this is under control very soon!

J T

Oh man that is just terrible. I've been seeing the news reports about the loss of life and property on such a huge scale is just devastating. Be safe and good luck.

latestarter

So much loss. Terrible effects on so many people and animals. The scale is scary.

In New Zealand we're seeing the smoke by way of orange skies. Very eerie.

54TQTHDSPFCAVMTONMDBD67ZBQ.jpg

65Firebird

Hope you and the family are ok man... any updates on when you can return? Which part of NSW?

Thanks, we are okay and back home. We where lucky the wind pushed the fire away from us, I feel sorry for those who have lost there homes or worse. We live in a place called Jaspers Brush on the south coast.

Groover

Thoughts to everyone in Australia affected by this terrible situation. Stay safe if you can.

The Firefighters need a medal as big as dustbin lid.

goldtop0

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all in Aussie............it's just terrible for you at this time........let's pray that there is a cessation to this some time soon.