• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pickguard for 2005 SG Standard

Edward11

hi there anybody,

after a few years of drifting far from playing, i have come back to it as manner to revel in myself and maintain my anxiety at bay. it is been running, thru my hands and fingers are killing me now haha.
i've an fantastic pink sg preferred that my overdue father offered for me back in the day.
i really need to get the element fixed up. sooner or later i had carried out some thing to the unique pick shield and had to get it replaced. however, the alternative pick out shield i purchased doesn't fit. the cutouts for the pickups line up correctly however the screw holes do now not.[URL="https://curated.onl/nba-reddit/"]i actually do not believe myself to drill new holes, so my most effective choice is to find a right pick out guard. unless drilling is less scary than i think it's miles (i do have a bit experience with wooden running, but by no means guitars).

[/URL]

is there a very good manner to do that? i presently have the pick out protect taped because in any other case the pickups fall into the strings while you try and play. no longer a top notch time. i suppose i got the wrong pick protect at guitar center so i'd want to avoid them if feasible. i simply haven't any manner of understanding if a pick out protect i am approximately to shop for is going to match my sg. i also don't mind if the choose protect is used, to be honest. this issue has so much tasteful wear and tear, some thing modern day on it would likely look out of vicinity.

any and all help might be deeply liked. this guitar has such sentimental fee and i might like to get it back to its top.
reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker

Last edited: