• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Nahville

BSeneca

Hello,
don’t know if this is the right section, but was wondering if anyone knew if you can tour the Gibson plant in Nashville. My wife and I are going in March with friends and I REALLY want to see it if I can. I tried google but only showed corporate building. Thanks in advance

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
The question is probably best placed in the Sunburst Pub, although several other areas [Front Desk, Backstage] would be good.
Not as much interest in this particular area.

I would suggest contacting Gibson Customer Service.
Also, if you buy new Gibsons, ask your dealer for some help. :salude

BLuesGuitarMart

I toured it when I was in Nashville, but this was a few years ago when Gibson were still making bluegrass instruments so mostly what I saw being built was banjos and mandolins. I'm not sure about the electric instrument part, I remember not being able to find a tour at the time but I'm not familiar with Nashville and this was in the infancy of Google Maps!

BSeneca

The question is probably best placed in the Sunburst Pub, although several other areas [Front Desk, Backstage] would be good.
Not as much interest in this particular area.

I would suggest contacting Gibson Customer Service.
Also, if you buy new Gibsons, ask your dealer for some help. :salude

thank you sir

BSeneca

I toured it when I was in Nashville, but this was a few years ago when Gibson were still making bluegrass instruments so mostly what I saw being built was banjos and mandolins. I'm not sure about the electric instrument part, I remember not being able to find a tour at the time but I'm not familiar with Nashville and this was in the infancy of Google Maps!

thank you