• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Condiments of the season Lads.

ourmaninthenorth

Gentlemen, a very Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year to each and every one of you. May you and your loved ones have an absolute blinder.

Love, Light & Peace.

XXX

Overplayed to buggery, but this little ditty always makes me smile for some reason.

:salude:salude:salude

2002standardmat

Condiments... like whether you prefer brown or red sauce on your bacon sarnie?

Wishing the best to you, one and all.

And that Pogue bloke is wrong, Mountain Dew isn’t rare at all - the corner shop near where I work as loads of cans and bottles of it, that stuff puts me on the bloody ceiling.

:peace2

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Condiments... like whether you prefer brown or red sauce on your bacon sarnie?

Wishing the best to you, one and all.

And that Pogue bloke is wrong, Mountain Dew isn’t rare at all - the corner shop near where I work as loads of cans and bottles of it, that stuff puts me on the bloody ceiling.

:peace2

The original "mountain dew" is still being made, but rarer to find than the modern canned version.
And a lot stronger! :2cool

rob livesey

Merry Christmas Paul, and all the rest of you guys too!

We herded all our children together yesterday which rare to have all five round the same table. It was magic, very chilled day.

And today I wake tothe news that I am now a grandfather! She was born at 8am this morning, fine and healthy. Can’t wait to meet her!

Cheers,
Rob

Jim W

We herded all our children together yesterday which rare to have all five round the same table. It was magic, very chilled day.

And today I wake tothe news that I am now a grandfather! She was born at 8am this morning, fine and healthy. Can’t wait to meet her!

Cheers,
Rob

Fantastic! What a great day for you and yours!

J T

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year !

ourmaninthenorth

Cheers,
Rob

Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic news Rob.

Hearty congratulations to the full crew.

:salude:salude