• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

BEWARE OF PETES GEAR!

Wvintage_63

I have sympathy with the buyer here but If they bought outside of Reverb or didn't use any safer methods of payment i.e. PayPal, credit cards etc then you open yourself upto this kind of thing. I agree with Tom here, If the deal was done outside of reverb then It is none of their business to interfere. Sounds like it may be best to take the hit and use it as a lesson for the future.

I paid for the guitar with a credit card thinking i would be safe. However they werent helpful at all in resolving the matter as its considered civil.

The guitar was sold yesterday to a player in Italy. Learnt a hard lesson, but at least the guitar has now been sold honestly and there is information out there.

I appreciate anyone who has offered advice.

Joel

PeteNJ75

London to LA, roundtrip for just $250? :wow

Umm, yeah... that sounds a little on the low side to me too. Plus you have to factor in the time and loss of work or use of vacation days, hiring a pet sitter, etc to fly 12 hours each way. It’s just not nearly as practical as he made it sound. Sometimes you have to put faith into a seller, who you assume is going to be honest as their reputation is on the line, but clearly sometimes they just don’t give AF as long as they make the sale.