• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Pauls and Marshall! The voice of rock. let’s see em

K_L

And again, unfortunately there is no 'Like' feature here on LPF so here is my 'Like!' to your post--your amp sounds great & so is your playing too!

My 2006 R8 through a 1983 JCM 800 2204 with a 1987 Silver Anniversary 4x12 cab with Celestion V30 speakers. There's also a tubescreamer and a Boss RE-20 involved.

Keefoman

And again, unfortunately there is no 'Like' feature here on LPF so here is my 'Like!' to your post--your amp sounds great & so is your playing too!

Thank you for the kind words! :salude

K_L

Right on! That looks like a great place to crank up your Marshall & have fun! Please stay safe w/ this terrible sickness spreading across the world--everyone please stay safe!

Thank you for the kind words! :salude

herb

Right on! That looks like a great place to crank up your Marshall & have fun! Please stay safe w/ this terrible sickness spreading across the world--everyone please stay safe!

Thank you for your nice comment on my rig. It's a joy to play through, let me tell you!

Peace and good health to you.

viper007

do clones count?
blwo3xX.jpg

:3zone:applaude:salude:dude:

CK6

Some really cool guitars and amps in this thread! Nothing like a Les Paul through a Marshall :dude:

Here are my JMP-2203 heads & 4x12 cabs loaded with Scumbacks and Celestion speakers. Stock 1977 Les Paul Custom.

goldtop0

All 50's LP's and 60's Marshall.

Yep there'd be at least one item pictured there that I'd like:lol ................that's too good John.

We're in self isolation for at least a month as from midnight tonight...........got my LPs and amps in the lounge...........watch out neighbours it's gonna be loud:wah

Anje

Good spot, it was a fun day.........:salude

John, that photo set in Mark's studio is epic, I bet it must have been fun :salude

It's been a while I haven't shared some of this good old Marshall action myself so here it is (with a few "P" ones mixed in); may you all stay safe & have fun:

qEFjYO0.jpg

(sorry the LP is out of focus :) )

Last edited:

F-Hole

John, that photo set in Mark's studio is epic, I bet it must have been fun :salude

We were, to put it delicately, somewhat "tired and emotional" by the end of the night........so much so that I pranged the van with all that gear in the back. There was a real moment of.........."oh shit", but it turned out OK.

K_L

That abused JCM 800 has quite a story to it & from what I`ve read, sounds a million times better than it looks! Glad you now own it!

It's been a while I haven't shared some of this good old Marshall action myself so here it is (with a few "P" ones mixed in); may you all stay safe & have fun:

qEFjYO0.jpg

(sorry the LP is out of focus :) )

Anje

We were, to put it delicately, somewhat "tired and emotional" by the end of the night........so much so that I pranged the van with all that gear in the back. There was a real moment of.........."oh shit", but it turned out OK.

Ouch! Glad to read it wasn't too bad and you're ok.
I imagine such a session can come with an overload of emotions (and dB), hopefully positives :salude

K_L, yes I got that old road warrior 2204 from Michael years ago; I actually like the way it looks, it's just part of its history, so yes imagine how it must sound. :)
As much as I love the old 4-input models, this one isn't going anywhere. :dude: