• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I restored this messed up Les Paul Standard

Big D Guitars

I bought this gibson from Gibson Dependable on ebay. I thought it would be an easy refinish, I was so wrong... The neck was bowed and unplayable when I added hardware. I stripped it down to nothing and built it back up. This took about 6 months and was a cool project for me to really dig in an learn how to do this right.

https://youtu.be/dI7TU2mLvZg

Big Al

That was worth watching and found it interesting. That guitar is so much better now. Do you connect the toggle reverse?

El Gringo

I am beyond impressed and actually quite blown away at this most awesome save and restoration . My sincere compliments !

Tubes 'n Wood

Watched that on YouTube the other day and then see you are a member and posted it here. Very nice!!

Texas Blues

Holy chingon!

I will never ever complain about having to set up my own guitars again.

Fantastic and incredible skills!

Hemi

That was great watching you bring that back to life. It's a shame that it came out of Gibson like that. Awesome job.