• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1998 Cardinal Red Historic Firebird V checking

AA00475Bassman

d43Ijz6.jpg
[/IMG] This Firebird has never been outside the climate controlled guitar room since I bought this guitar . Over the past 5 months this has occurred I find a really beautiful thing with this natural checking . I would like to mention I do own factory aged Gibsons and currently shopping Aged & Painted Murphys . My point is you to my knowledge one can not Replicate the natural beauty of time !!!! My Frost Blue Historic Firebird 111 is now checking .

Last edited:

El Gringo

d43Ijz6.jpg
[/IMG] This Firebird has never been outside the climate controlled guitar room since I bought this guitar . Over the past 5 months this has occurred I find a really beautiful thing with this natural checking . I would like to mention I do own factory aged Gibsons and currently shopping Aged & Painted Murphys . My point is you to my knowledge one can not Replicate the natural beauty of time !!!! My frost Blue Historic 111 is now checking .

Natural finish checking can not be replicated by a razor blade and really to me looks lame , as opposed to natural beauty as yours . My compliments !