• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Luxe no more?

MalibuKasey

Digging around for a set of bumblebees, which I have since found, BUT is Luxe still around? Website is down and alot of the shops be it Creamtone, Throback, Jonesy etc dont seem to sell them individually anymore. Am I missing the the magical capacitor website? I do see that Historic Makeovers is offering them in there Retrospec line.

El Gringo

ThroBak still uses them in there wiring harness they sell , and I have them in my Les Paul's . Really good product

buyusfear

The webpage is back up.
Probably was just needing a hosting fee renewal or something.

elcidd

Just FYI, I placed an order from the Luxe website on Dec. 17. Was hoping to get a project done over the holiday. After a few days of no confirmation, I sent an email and received no response.

On Dec. 30, I finally received an email. According to the tracking #, the label has been created, but so far it hasn't been picked up or dropped off.

No clue what's going on. Good product, but I'll be buying from other sources next time.

renderit

It has taken me a while to get orders from them before, but usually only a couple of weeks.

I really like the stuff so I am willing to wait.