• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul collections. Let’s see yours

DougDR94

IMG_0916.jpg

Wish I could post a bigger pic. Left to Right, '94 R9, '18 Braz R9, Gibson Aged, '97 Elegant, '15 Special, '95 Jimmy Page Signature, '18 Braz R9, '15 TH R9

rockabilly69

Both of these guitar get the job done, the R7 is featherweight at 8.1 lbs and the R0 is 8.9lbs. They are both bone stock and stellar instruments.

2014 R7

KwgZNql.jpg

2010 R0

JCOvjgq.jpg

JoeC

Nice Guitars JPP!

What do you like playing more or sounds better? The Brazilians or the 60th Anniversary? Swapping those pick-ups would be an interesting experiment.

JPP-1

Awesome collections gang! :dude:

Thank you. - to the guy who i think might have the most awesomest collection of all. Btw, Mike, if you don’t have a camera drone to capture your entire collecrtiom, multiple part pictures are fine too. :)

JPP-1

Nice Guitars JPP!

What do you like playing more or sounds better? The Brazilians or the 60th Anniversary? Swapping those pick-ups would be an interesting experiment.

Thanks! I like playing them all. I suppose my lemonburst brazilian might be my overall favorite. But this is a preference rather than a qualitative observation. The Wildwood spec custombuckers in the 60th are very nice. I may at some point swap them out form some rewinds or OX4s which is something i have done in all my other historics.

corpse

Ok so there always has to be one AH in every post- today it will be me.
How about a contest between Daune F and Slub to get a single pic with all their LP’s? I respect the hell out of both guys and their incredible collections- but I want to see them in a single shot.
I am rather certain it is too much work- and I get it- but might involve some special lenses...

jb_abides

How about a contest between Daune F and Slub to get a single pic with all their LP’s? I respect the hell out of both guys and their incredible collections- but I want to see them in a single shot.
I am rather certain it is too much work- and I get it- but might involve some special lenses...

and special real estate ...:hmm

MikeSlub

Administrator
Not gonna happen with my stash - sorry. :hank

JoeC

Nice, did you get the Brazilians from Dave's? I got a Vintage Lemom Burst for myself.