• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dan Auerbach burst

60'sGold

His tech, Dan Johnson, assembled a few guitars for me from parts. One of the nicest guys on the planet. He let me play through Dan's rig to check them out when I picked them up.

IMMUSICRULZ

Dan Auerbach just got this Les Paul in 2019, so I doubt it has been used on any newer recordings. He might use it on tour, though. The Black Keys are supposed to be playing in Atlanta this summer.

Dan has also played a Gibson L5, a Polaris White Gibson SG, a Gibson Hummingbird, an ES 335 and a Gibson J160, just to name a few. One of his Gibson Les Paul amps is for sale at Gruhn guitars in Nashville.

guitarbob123

This one might slip through the gaps as all the others are on his own YouTube page but yep, who'd have thought that a burst, a Mk.2 Tonebender/Marshall SupaFuzz and a GIbson GA-20 would sound amazing ;)

Phil 52

This one might slip through the gaps as all the others are on his own YouTube page but yep, who'd have thought that a burst, a Mk.2 Tonebender/Marshall SupaFuzz and a GIbson GA-20 would sound amazing ;)

A good sound he got. Really reminds on early ZZ Top.
The cars in that garage aren't so shabby either.